I have finally finished it! I’ve been working on this meal plan for the past two weeks, carefully taking pictures of all my food, writing down the recipes, noting the nutritional value, and so on. I finished writing the recipes tonight and made it into a book using Adobe InDesign! I decided to make a PCOS 7-Day Meal Plan because I only recently started my blog so I don’t have that many recipes. In a couple of months, once my repertory increases, I’ll start to upload 14 day/21 day, or a certain amount of carbs/calories, or dairy-free meal plans, etc.
This meal plan includes:
- a weekly calendar of all the recipes
- all of recipes with exact measurements and instructions
- a picture for every meal
- nutritional information for every meal, snack, and end of the day total
- a grocery list for every single ingredient that I use with their measurement
- a low-carb snack list with nutritional information based on what serving you want
- every recipe is under 55g net carbs and between 1200-1800 calories per day
- a contact/follow page with all of my information
I have included some of the recipes that are already on my blog in there, but most recipes aren’t on the blog or a combination of different meals!
I will be making more meal plans in the future, but for now, I’m really excited to share my first meal plan with you!!! I hope you enjoy it as much as I loved to make it and eat it!!
Leave a comment below if you liked this meal plan and would want to see more! I love all of your support and if I can help in any way, please help me know! If you don’t understand something in the meal plan, shoot me a message and I’ll help you as fast as I can!