As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links, view our disclosure policy for details.
Last updated on September 12th, 2017 at 01:47 am
I’ve been working on this meal plan for the past few weeks and finally finished it. I noticed a lot of people don’t really know what to eat on a Paleo or Ketogenic diet and so I thought it’d be nice to show people how easy it can be done. This meal plan is entirely gluten-free, sugar-free, dairy-free and grain-free.
I decided to make this meal plan dairy-free because it’s pretty common for people on a keto diet to stall in their weight loss when they consume dairy. Because of that, a lot of people don’t really know what to eat because dairy has so much fat and it’s much easier to include it in your diet when you eat high fat. But fear not, this meal plan includes plenty of fat from other ingredients so you you’ll be fine.
Since I decided to make it dairy-free, I also wanted it to be Paleo compliant just because my blog does focus on some Paleo recipes. I hope you enjoy this Keto Paleo Meal Plan!
I have previously uploaded a 7-day PCOS meal plan in 2016 that you can also check out that is low carb.
This meal plan includes:
- a weekly calendar of all the recipes
- all of the recipes with exact measurements and instructions
- a picture for every single meal
- nutritional information for every meal, snack, and end of the day total
- a grocery list for every single ingredient that I use with their measurement
- information pages
- a low-carb snack list with nutritional information based on what serving you want
- every day is under 20g net carbs*, between 1100-1800 calories, 90-140g fat, and 70-102g protein.
- a contact/follow page with all of my information
*There are four days that are between 20-22g net carbs, but every other day is under 20g.
Here is a list of all the equipment I used in this meal plan!
Leave a comment below if you liked this meal plan and would want to see more! I love all of your support and if I can help in any way, please help me know! If you don’t understand something in the meal plan, shoot me a message and I’ll help you as fast as I can!