MACRO CALCULATOR IS LOADING…
Please enter your weight:
Weight in Pounds:
Step 1: Let’s get started! Tell us your weight in pounds. To proceed, hit "Enter" on your keyboard or click outside of the input box.
What is your body fat %?
Step 2: Enter your body fat percentage. If you do not know what your body fat percentage is, check out our body fat percentage guide for some comparison pictures and give it your best estimate.
Step 3: Your day-to-day activity (NOT including exercise):
- Sedentary - Typical desk job / Sitting most of the day
- Lightly Active - Walking around a good amount, retail jobs
- Moderately Active - Walking constantly in a fast-paced environment, waiting tables
- Vigorously Active - Very labor intensive, construction workers
- Extremely Active - Professional athlete
Do you exercise?
Step 4: Let's add in your exercise, if applicable, to your activity level.
Step 4b: Great! Tell us how many hours PER WEEK you strength train (lift weights) and how many hours you do cardio (running, dancing, biking, skiing, anything that gets your heart racing).
Eat this many calories daily to lose weight: maintain: gain muscle:
Broken down into macronutrients:
Designed and built by tasteaholics