Soft & Chewy Keto White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
I'm so excited to share my favorite low carb, keto friendly white chocolate macadamia nut cookie recipe with you! I've always loved eating the cookies at Subway and these taste just like the same thing, but made with healthy ingredients. These are soft, chewy, perfect for the holidays. You can also make them crispy and nut free.
Servings 16 cookies
- ½ cup unsalted butter room temperature
- ¼ cup allulose *see note 1 for sweeteners
- ¼ cup Sukrin gold *see note 1 for sweeteners
- ½ tsp xanthan gum
- 1 egg room temperature
- 1 ¼ cup almond flour *see note 2 for nut free flours
- ¾ tsp baking powder
- ½ cup macadamia nuts chopped
- ½ cup Choc Zero White chocolate chips for the cookie dough
- ¼ cup Choc Zero White Chocolate chips for the topping
Measure your ingredients with a scale before starting. It gives a more accurate recipe this way.
Preheat the oven to 180C/350F. Like a couple of cookie sheets with parchment paper or Silpat mat
In a large bowl, add the butter, Sukrin Gold and allulose. Cream together for 4-5 minutes using a hand mixer.
Add the egg and xanthan gum and mix together again.
Add the almond flour and baking powder and mix again.
The mixture will be somewhat thick. Add the macadamia nuts and white chocolate chips and mix.
With an ice cream scoop, scoop out 2 tablespoons of cookie dough and place on the cookie sheet. Repeat with the remaining batter. This recipe makes 16 cookies.
Add the remaining white chocolate chips on top of each cookie dough ball.
Put a little bit of oil on your hands for the next step. Gently press down on the cookie batter to flatten it a bit and make a round shape. The cookies will spread in the oven so make sure there's enough space in between.
Place in the oven and bake for 14 minutes. Take out of the oven and let completely cool for 30-40 minutes before touching.
For soft and chewy cookies
For cake like cookies
- ¼ cup allulose + ¼ cup sukrin gold/Lakanto golden
- ¼ cup allulose + ¼ cup erythritol + ½ tsp stevia powder/monk fruit powder
- ¼ cup xylitol + ¼ cup sukrin gold/Lakanto golden
- ¼ cup xylitol + ¼ cup erythritol + ½ tsp stevia powder/monk fruit powder
For crispy cookies
- ½ cup allulose + ½ tsp stevia powder/monk fruit powder
The main recipe was made using almond flour, but you could also use coconut flour or sunflower seed flour.
Almond Flour: You'll want to use 1 ¼ cup (150g) to make these cookies.
Coconut Flour: If you'd like to make nut free cookies instead, use 6 tablespoons (50g) of coconut flour instead.
Sunflower Seed Flour: You could also make it with sunflower seed flour which is normally a 1:1 replacement with almond flour. Just use 1 ¼ cup (150g) of sunflower seed flour for the same results.
- ½ cup Lakanto Golden/Sukrin Gold/SoNourised
- ½ cup erythritol + ½ tsp stevia powder/monk fruit powder
Serving: 1cookie | Calories: 202kcal | Carbohydrates: 13.47g | Protein: 2.8g | Fat: 18.07g | Saturated Fat: 6.81g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.11g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2.06g | Cholesterol: 32mg | Sodium: 15mg | Potassium: 53mg | Fiber: 5.56g | Sugar: 1.26g | NET CARBS: 1.98g | SUGAR ALCOHOLS: 3.12g | allulose: 2.81g