Avocado Cheesecake with Lime
The creamiest cheesecake made with fresh avocado and lime juice!
Servings 8 slices
- 240 g avocados about 2 without seeds
- 440 g cream cheese 2 packs
- 90 ml sour cream
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 3/4 tsp stevia powder *see note
- zest one lime
- 90 ml heavy cream
- 1.5 tbsp gelatin
- 100 ml boiling water
- As needed slices lime
- As needed chia seeds
- zest lime
- As needed raspberries
Mix the cheesecake crust ingredients in a small bowl until it resembles a crumbly mixture. Add the crust into a 15cm cheesecake dish and spoon it evenly.
In a large food processor, add the avocado and process a minute until completely smooth. Scrape the sides if needed.
Once the avocado is all smooth, add the cream cheese and process for 1-2 minutes until completely smooth, again scraping sides if need be. Add the sour cream, lime juice and stevia powder and process a minute until combined.
Add the heavy cream to the food processor and process for 2 minutes. This will whip the cream. With a zester, zest the peel of the lime into the cheesecake mixture.
In a small bowl, combine the gelatin and boiling water and mix until the gelatin has completely melted.
Pour the gelatin water into the food processor. It's okay if it's still hot. Mix for a minute until perfectly combined. Pour the cheesecake batter into the cheesecake mold and smooth out the top with a spatula. Place into the fridge for 4 hours minimum.
Once the cheesecake is cooled, decorate it as you wish. I added a few raspberries, some lime slices, chia seeds and a bit more lime zest!P.S. I had a piece for breakfast for 3-4 days and it was really filling! It can be the perfect treat for breakfast!
- *Before setting the cheesecake in the fridge, taste the batter and see if it's sweet enough for you. I personally haven't eaten sugar in over three years, so I found this extremely sweet, but if you don't think it's sweet enough, add 1/4 tsp of stevia at a time until desired sweetness :)
- If you want to use lemon juice instead of lime juice, you can totally switch it out!
- The cheesecake is good in the fridge for about 4-5 days!
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 388kcal | Carbohydrates: 7.92g | Protein: 7.84g | Fat: 37.69g | Saturated Fat: 20.52g | Cholesterol: 81mg | Sodium: 180mg | Fiber: 3.8g | Sugar: 1.04g | NET CARBS: 4.12g