I planted some rosemary seeds some months ago and I now finally have a huge bush that I can trim every so often. I really love the fragrance of rosemary as it goes so well with a variety of meat and seafood. I chose to cover the salmon and shrimp with some lemon and garlic slices, fresh rosemary, olive oil, and salt and pepper. Simple and delicious.
I made this for dinner tonight and it turned out so good that I’ll be eating it for lunch tomorrow as well. This dish can me made in under 20 minutes, as you only need to bake it in the oven for 15 minutes! I’ll be making more of this in the future! What I love about this dish, is that it is super low-calorie and low-carb! Don’t you love it when food that you love to eat doesn’t come with lots of calories?? I usually eat a lot of meat, but I should really eat more fish from now on.
Rosemary Lemon Salmon & Shrimp
- Preheat the oven to 190C/375F.
- Peel the shrimps. Cut the ends of the asparagus. Slice the lemon and garlic cloves.
- Place the salmon filet on a baking tray* and put the asparagus in between. Put the shrimps around the fish. Cover everything with lemon and garlic slices. Place the rosemary stems over the fish and shrimp.
- You can either brush or drizzle the olive oil over everything. Sprinkle the salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve hot with a nice salad or some cauliflower fried rice!