Last updated on April 23rd, 2018 at 03:01 am
Why eat plain chia pudding when you can make a parfait! I’ve recently shared a recipe for Sugar-free Nutella and a recipe for Sugar-free Strawberry Chia Jam that I used to make this parfait. I really love playing with chia seeds as you can add them practically anywhere you want! I used coconut milk for this recipe and the combination of the fruits and the sauces altogether is to die for.
I got the kiwis, strawberries, and oranges from a weekly fruit and vegetable basket that I order from an organic website here. They taste so delicious so they were perfect for this breakfast a.k.a. dessert.
Nutella Strawberry Jam Coconut Chia Parfait
- 1 orange
- 2 kiwi
- 4 strawberries
- 8 tbsp sugar-free nutella
- 1 cup sugar-free strawberry chia jam
For the Coconut Chia Pudding
- Open a coconut milk can and transfer it into a tupperware. Add the chia seeds and stevia powder and mix well. Close the container and refrigerate for 4 hours-1 day. This should make about 2 cups of coconut chia pudding.
For the Parfait
- Peel the orange and kiwis. Dice the kiwis and slice the strawberries.
- Add 1/4 of the orange in 4 different glass bowls. Top with 2 tbsp of nutella.
- Add 1/4 cup of coconut chia pudding over the nutella.
- Add 1/4 cup of sugar-free strawberry jam over the pudding.
- Add 1/4 cup of coconut chia pudding over the strawberry jam.
- Place 1/4 of the diced kiwis and strawberries over the pudding.
- Enjoy this heavenly dessert 🙂
Nutritional information is provided through calculations made on fatsecret.com. They are approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on mypcoskitchen.com. Sugar alcohols are included in the fiber count. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber (which include sugar alcohols).
All text, pictures & videos are copyright protected © by Mira Richard-Fioramore for My PCOS Kitchen.
Shares are very much appreciated, just make sure to share a link and not a screenshot.
Copy/pasting full recipe text to websites and social media is prohibited. Excerpts, single photos, and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to www.mypcoskitchen.com with appropriate link back to the original content.