Why eat plain chia pudding when you can make a parfait! I’ve recently shared a recipe for Sugar-free Nutella and a recipe for Sugar-free Strawberry Chia Jam that I used to make this parfait. I really love playing with chia seeds as you can add them practically anywhere you want! I used coconut milk for this recipe and the combination of the fruits and the sauces altogether is to die for.
I got the kiwis, strawberries, and oranges from a weekly fruit and vegetable basket that I order from an organic website here. They taste so delicious so they were perfect for this breakfast a.k.a. dessert.
Nutella Strawberry Jam Coconut Chia Parfait
- 1 orange
- 2 kiwi
- 4 strawberries
- 8 tbsp sugar-free nutella
- 1 cup sugar-free strawberry chia jam
For the Coconut Chia Pudding
- Open a coconut milk can and transfer it into a tupperware. Add the chia seeds and stevia powder and mix well. Close the container and refrigerate for 4 hours-1 day. This should make about 2 cups of coconut chia pudding.
For the Parfait
- Peel the orange and kiwis. Dice the kiwis and slice the strawberries.
- Add 1/4 of the orange in 4 different glass bowls. Top with 2 tbsp of nutella.
- Add 1/4 cup of coconut chia pudding over the nutella.
- Add 1/4 cup of sugar-free strawberry jam over the pudding.
- Add 1/4 cup of coconut chia pudding over the strawberry jam.
- Place 1/4 of the diced kiwis and strawberries over the pudding.
- Enjoy this heavenly dessert 🙂